– Waking up for another day – Having another day with my kids – My health and mobility
When people imagine offering someone First Aid, they usually imagine scenarios that involve strangers: coming across a car accident, a cyclist falling off his bike, a hiker or runner having chest pains, or they see a person choking in a restaurant. While this could happen, it is not the likely scenario. More probable is that Read More …
– Pictures of Memories – Quality opportunities for my kid’s education – Knives, rope, tools & other gear
– Hot showers – Warm indoor air – Cuddly kids
– For an amazing experience for my kids: shooting their first shotgun – For Emerson’s first clay pigeon shot!! – For Emerson’s first quail hunt, harvest, processing & meal
– That my kids still like to hike & hunt in the cold!! – To our mentors, Bill & Scott for taking us Predator Calling for coyotes yesterday – Hot chocolate and Hot coffee on a cold morning!!
– Warm camouflage jackets for my kids – The kindness of my friend Bill, to let me and the kids sleep in the trailer, when its 30 degrees outside – Sturdy boots for me and my kids, to prevent chola cactus pokes
– Beauty of rocks, minerals and gemstones & my daughters’ curiosity about them – My GMC Suburban diesel 4×4 & its offroad ability – Red Bear Outfitters and Arizona Predator Callers for putting on an incredible Kids Hunting Camp
– Books – Triple Antibiotic cream for cuts – Clean bandages
– Extension cords – Helpful neighbors – Warmth of the sun!!